Medical Equipment Sector
- The medical device market is projected to USD 243.6 million in 2018
- Hospitals in Bangladesh experienced up to 22.5% growth in patients in 2011
- The large medical equipment market of Bangladesh is almost import dependent
- Medical equipment manufacturing is a potential sector to invest and set up plants in Bangladesh
- Huge private hospitals in recent years represent the best opportunity for selling expensive high-end equipment and medical devices.
- Government builds hundreds of new healthcare facilities and upgrades existing facilities and equipment.